Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Morning….Ah……Wonderful Morning

I used to get up late in the morning. Then rush for the daily routine and run to office. Life was hectic, not much time for exercise and breakfast. I had a feeling that mornings are beautiful. So to experience that, the other day I forced myself out of bed and went for a walk at 5:30 AM. To my amazement, what a pleasant feeling it was. Cool pure breeze, I felt like filling my lungs with as much fresh air as I can. In a city like Bangalore one cannot expect to get such pure, cool, pollution free air at any other time. I tried to have a rough estimate; I had missed this beautiful time for almost 90% of my life so far because of my laziness. And almost 90% of all urban people (In India, not sure about other countries) miss this poetic, pure and beautiful time daily. Probably that’s the reason this time is so pure.
The whole day we exploit and pollute the nature in as many ways as possible. In metro cities, I think we inhale more petroleum smoke than oxygen. But Mother Nature purifies all this by each morning to gift us such a pleasant morning. Just like our mothers used to clean up all our dirt and shit when we were babies. And I had ignored this gift till now. Today my eyes are tearful in gratitude of such a love by Mother Nature. I will try not to miss this wonderful time again. Promise Mother.

No comments: